2022 Yoga Teacher Training
You are invited to an opportunity to take a Yoga Alliance approved 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training with us!
Yoga teacher training
yoga = unity
Due to LOTTERY, dates will be confirmed
DECEMBER 8, 2021.
There may be weekend adjustments.
Okaw Bluff Group Camp - Sullivan, IL
March 2022 - August 2022 8- Weekend format
Part 1 : FACE TO FACE Friday 2:oopm-5:00pm
Saturday 7:00am-9pm & Sunday 7:00am-4:30pm
Part 2: VIRTUAL MEET UP
Select weekend evenings 6:30pm-8:30pm
YTT INVESTMENT: $3,200
$500 Deposit - $250 is non-refundable (payment plans available)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: MARCH 1, 2022
Book Requirements (additional cost)
- Yoga Mind & Body Donna Farhi
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali by Sri Swami Satchidananda
- Yoga & the Path of the Urban Mystic by Darren Main
- Yoga Anatomy Coloring Book
- Connect with a self-care practice – Study and embody the correct alignment, modifications, & benefits of poses in detail. Start to integrate poses & develop skillful sequencing based off your self-care routine.
- Challenge yourself – Challenge yourself with the practice of physical movement BUT also explore all 8 components of limbs of yoga.
- Study physical movement & postures.
- Study self-discipline & spiritual observances.
- Explore meditation & breath-work.
- Study attitudes of our environment and people around us.
- Study the withdraw & attitude as we draw awareness away from external world.
- Study concentration. Learning how to slow down.
- Study silence and stillness of the mind.
- Study Samadhi-interconnectedness with all living things
- Explore spirituality – Regardless of your religious beliefs this program can help root a spiritual practice in the understanding that we people are all very connected regardless of our race, ethnicity, and religion. Tools of this program serves to help quiet the mind and attune to our true selves. One of the greatest benefits of this program is the self-discovery and time to reflect as you approach life with a heightened sense of awareness.
- Build Community – Get to know other like minded individuals that come together for this training program. It brings students of all physical levels together to learn from each other’s different body types, injuries, flexibility levels, strengths & challenges.
- Become a teacher: Cultivate your voice, as a teacher and as an individual. Once you have completed the teacher training you can become Registered through Yoga Alliance! Build confidence through the practice that you can make a positive impact on your life and strive to pay it forward to your own community.
- Students are required to attend 100% of scheduled classes, complete all assigned reading and homework, demonstrate a passing grade of 80% or better on all examinations, and demonstrate competency in practicum.
- Attendance to yoga classes outside of curriculum to experience different styles, levels, and methodologies.
- Upon successful completion of the YTT 200 course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Completion and THEN will be eligible for registration with Yoga Alliance as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) at the 200 hour level.