Immerse into a 200-hr Yoga Training
2020 Immersion-Effingham, IL
April 4-5, April 18-19,
May 2-3, May 16-17
June 6-7, July 10-11,
August 15-16, August 29-30, September 12-13, Sept 26-27
Saturday & Sunday 9:00am- 6:00pm
Mandatory Meeting April 3, 2020 1:00pm-6:00pm
Summer Immersion-Carbondale, IL
Immersion Part 1 June 12-18, 2020
Online Course work June 19-August 6, 2020
Immersion Part 2 August 7-13, 2020
Room & board and meals will be additional cost
Why Should you take a Yoga Training?
Yoga = Unity Creating a mindful practice that includes movement, meditation, breath, and spiritual awareness.
- Connect with a self-care practice – Study and embody the correct alignment, modifications and benefits of poses and safe movement in detail. Start to integrate these poses and other aspects of yoga into a daily self-care routine. You can not efficiently take care of others if you can not learn how to take care of yourself first.
- Build Community – Get to know other like minded individuals who are interested in the yoga lifestyle. Yoga training programs bring students of all physical levels together to learn from each other’s different body types, injuries, flexibility levels, and strengths. Learn together how you may also want to instill yoga tools into your community.
- Challenge yourself mentally and physically – Challenge yourself with the practice of physical movement BUT also explore all components of limbs of yoga.
Mental, Physical, & Spiritual Components
- Explore spirituality – Regardless of your religious beliefs this program can help root a spiritual practice in the understanding that we people are all very connected regardless of our race, ethnicity, and religion. Tools of this program serves to help quiet the mind and attune to our true selves. This awareness provides the means to live a more conscious lifestyle. One of the greatest benefits of this program is the self-discovery and time to reflect as you approach life with a heightened sense of awareness.
- Become a teacher: If inspired, once you have completed the teacher training you can become a Registered through Yoga Alliance! You as a teacher can make a positive impact on your life and strive to pay it forward to your own community. As a teacher, you have the opportunity to give back not only to your family but also your community.
Total Tuition for the YTT 200 course is $2,500
Deposit is $250 to hold your spot. Payment options are available.
Books are extra:
Students are required to attend 100% of scheduled classes, complete all assigned reading and homework, demonstrate a passing grade of 80% or better on all examinations, and demonstrate competency in practicum.
“Upon successful completion of the YTT200 course, students will be awarded a Certificate of Completion and THEN will be eligible for registration with Yoga Alliance as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) at the 200 hour level.”